1.    #1  
    So today, I went skating. As usual, I always play music on my palm pre with my head phones in. Anyways, as I was stopping, some guy crashed into me, and he was a big guy, I'm guess 235+. It made direct contact with my phone in my pocket. I fell down, and I landed on my phone. I got up, checked my phone, and it was cracked near the bottom left part of the screen all the way up to the top left part of the screen.
    Now the question is:
    How do I use the phone w/o using the touch screen. As in texting or making calls. Also, how do I slide the applications off(as in slide them up) without using the touch screen. My contract is expiring within a month or so. So I really need to learn how to use everything w/o the touch screen. Until my contract expires, I can't get a new phone or anything. I plan on getting the iPhone 5 when I believe from many rumors is set to come out to Sprint. So until then, please help!
    type PHONE and tap the enter key to bring up the phone
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    type PHONE and tap the enter key to bring up the phone
    Okay, I know how to do that stuff, but how to hang up the call or text to people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto81 View Post
    Okay, I know how to do that stuff, but how to hang up the call or text to people?
    I'm having the same problem as you and I can access the functions but cant switch them on or off, not end phone calls which means the phone pretty much is gone if I cant at-least use it but still looking for the answer. These phones may be old but there has to be a way around these phones.
    Install patch to end phonecalls by closing slider? Or end call with on/off button?