1.    #1  
    I was put on a new job where the boss encourages the use of laptops/dvd players etc. due to boredom (night security). I do not sit the entire time but 80% is watching the office and parking lot via camera. I have been using my Palm Pre every day soooooooooooooooooooooo

Sprint calls and asks why my data has spiked? Me like a dummy "well ya see I am using my phone at work........"

Sprint employee: That is a no no (here he actually freakin snickered!) but we can set you up to use our 30.00 a month data plan sir.

Me: But I already pay for unlimited data?

Sprint employee: O no sir we are talking apples and oranges here, your using data via a hot spot.

Me: Yea its in the phone with your companies logo stamped all over it?

Sprint employee: I understand that sir but not long ago sprint decided not to allow...............................

At this point I made an excuse to hang up grrrrr been with them five years

TOS says they can terminate my contract, I and the wife decided to add the 30 if it came to that?

Funny thing is wont I be using the same phone and technology I currently use if I get this plan?

Sounds silly at least to me?
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    Yeah.. Sprint recently capped their mobile hotspot usage to 5gb, which may have prompted that call..?
    Silly?! Actually stupid! They are the ones who didn't give us new webOS hardware in the first place! The hell with Sprint! Anyway, soon they will be like the Blue Death Star or Verizon; capping data and other stupid high charges! Oh, did I mention they are canceling the Premier program
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    Silly?! Actually stupid! They are the ones who didn't give us new webOS hardware in the first place! The hell with Sprint! Anyway, soon they will be like the Blue Death Star or Verizon; capping data and other stupid high charges! Oh, did I mention they are canceling the Premier program
    Yea really like I am going to enjoy paying for 400Kbps
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
  5.    #5  
    I went with a cricket mobile broadband plan I can pay for it month to month, not going to risk losing my sprint account as it would affect other family members. Plus if I am ever moved to where I can not use my laptop at work I can simply stop paying for it, no hassles