Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    My old Pre broke a few days ago & I got a replacement from Sprint, but when I set it up, my apps were gone. In a 2 hour long chat with HP to try to get the apps back, I was told it was because my Touchpad somehow became the "dominant" device in my Palm profile, so when I tried to restore my "new" Pre back to my profile, the 1.4.5 version couldn't get the apps automatically back or something like that. My bookmarks were there, but when the HP techs tried to help me get them back by resetting it several times, somehow my bookmarks disappeared. While it's a pain to have to reinstall all 50+ apps, I would MUCH rather to that than to lose my bookmarks forever!

PLEASE tell me there's a way to get the bookmarks back. I spent awhile on the phone with HP support today & he couldn't figure out what to do. In my 2+ years with a Pre, I've gone through several phones & resets, but never once lost bookmarks, so I'm hoping it's possible to get them back again! Unfortunately, I'm not overly tech-savvy so can't do all the rooting or doctoring or whatever it's called, but I'll try pretty much anything to get them back. Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!

I saw similar problems posted here awhile back but never found solutions I could try. I tried posting on HP's forums about this yesterday but got no response, so I hope you guys can help me!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Anyone know what I can do??? I am so afraid to use my phone much in case it messes things up so my bookmarks can't be recovered but I'm going crazy! Please help!!!