1.    #1  
    Does it work and is it better then free tether?
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    nothing is better than free tether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    nothing is better than free tether.
    +1
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I cant make free tether private?
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    Yes it works flawlessly, however FreeTether is better because I like USB sometimes, and FreeTether is just better. By private do you mean secure? That can be done.
    Sprint Pre Plus 1.4.5
    Dev Verizon Pre 2.1.0
    Weather App in the works...
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Yes it works flawlessly, however FreeTether is better because I like USB sometimes, and FreeTether is just better. By private do you mean secure? That can be done.
    how did you manage to get it to work? When you use the free hotspot app it tells me my carrier sprint doesn't support it. My only option that works is freetether.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    By private do you mean secure? That can be done.
    Well I am waiting
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    In FreeTether, before activating your wifi connection, access the pulldown menu, top left, and select wifi preferences. From there provide a SID and set security to WPA2 Personal with a passphrase. From your TP, set the same security and enter the passphrase.

Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale46 View Post
    In FreeTether, before activating your wifi connection, access the pulldown menu, top left, and select wifi preferences. From there provide a SID and set security to WPA2 Personal with a passphrase. From your TP, set the same security and enter the passphrase.

Enjoy!
    Thanks

I don't like the way freetether will open the blue-tooth so easily, each time it does I get the "your service does not allow blah blah..." Also hiding the card seems to turn it off at least on my phone.

BUT

Both freetether and mobile hotspot seem to work the same so one would pick their flavor as they say
    How is anyone getting this to work with sprint???
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    How is anyone getting this to work with sprint???
    It is all hush hush and very top secret but a search will unlock keys to the kingdom