Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    we are considering switching to AT&T from Sprint since they don't have any new webos phones. I have a Pre- and the wife has an original Pixi.

We were considering getting a pixi and veer and possibly switching if I can get my hands on a Pre3.

My question is: will I be more satisfied with Pixi or Veer (I know the form factor issue)? We also have 2 touchpads. Going from a Pre to Pixi+ or Veer, what would I see as a difference?

thanks for your thoughts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Veer is a much better phone, better software, and better hardware.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Veer---- Once you go 4g you won't look back. Plus, webos 2.1 has a much faster email app and who doesn't want flash. I'm running 2.1 on a vz pre+ and it's a definite improvement over 1.4.5.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3 > Galaxy S7 edge
    Veer, I never used a Pixi, but from what I understand it will be a lateral move at best from the original Pre.

The Veer is a definite upgrade from original Pre. Only downsides of going from Pre to Veer are the exact same as going from Pre to Pixi. You do lose the usb charging port and headphone jack, but those haven't been issues for us as we have a lot of Touchstones and bluetooth.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Veer! Never even touched a Veer, but my Pixi Plus's processor drives me mad sometimes!