Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    If I could please ask a stupid question about the tokens. I emailed myself a copy of the tokens through Show Properties, and when I get to Step 2: Set up Meta-doctor part 3 importing token is it best to copy and paste directly from my email or us jhoff80's section and insert my tokens where the x is.
    I also have three Val names not included in jhoff80's and they are DMSETS, HWoRev, and KEYoBRD should those not be included or do I have to add those manually? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony
    Pardon the ignorance, but what is a token?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by blkhwks55 View Post
    If I could please ask a stupid question about the tokens. I emailed myself a copy of the tokens through Show Properties, and when I get to Step 2: Set up Meta-doctor part 3 importing token is it best to copy and paste directly from my email or us jhoff80's section and insert my tokens where the x is.
    I also have three Val names not included in jhoff80's and they are DMSETS, HWoRev, and KEYoBRD should those not be included or do I have to add those manually? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony
    when I did that step, I just used jhoff80's section and insert my info.
    Palm Pre 2 on Sprint
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    jhoff80's section worked for me too. I did have to do one thing differently than what the Wiki said.. I think it was the file name perhaps? Let me know where you get stuck if you do get stuck.