Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Is there anyway on a Sprint Pre to update past 1.4.5, and if there is would everything still work? In other words would I still be able to make calls and text?
  2. #2  
    2.1.0 + uberkernel /w compcache enabled works great for me on my Pre -
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tryp View Post
    2.1.0 + uberkernel /w compcache enabled works great for me on my Pre -
    Can you do that as an update or do you have to replace the entire OS? Will it run sprint navigator (I use that constantly)?
  4. Targon's Avatar
    Posts
    502 Posts
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by intron View Post
    Can you do that as an update or do you have to replace the entire OS? Will it run sprint navigator (I use that constantly)?
    Here's where you need to go to see how to do it...read the section on Sprint to answer your question:

    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals
  5. #5  
    i recently went from a dell windows PC to a macbook pro and had created a 2.1 webos doctor for my unlocked german pre-.My windows PC has died which had thecopy of the webos doctor 2.1 that i created.is there anyway to reverse engineer the webos doctor from my phone?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    Here's where you need to go to see how to do it...read the section on Sprint to answer your question:

    WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals
    Thanks for the link.
  7. #7  
    It is good with the stacking of the cards, but I see problems with it slowing down my sprint pre- and that is with it overclocked.

    Also I have a problem with all my old patches saying that they need to be updated. When I try to update it doesn't let me, it gives me an error and when i try to remove it, it gives me an error.

Posting Permissions