Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    With HP getting rid of the Touchpad, I decided to grab one. I was already tempted when they droppend the price $100. Well, I decided to pull my old Pre out of the closet and swap phones with my HTC Evo. I miss webos, and wanted to use it some more again. Well, for some reason sprint.com is not taking my ESN number online (it's saying it's not correct). I'm looking directly on the back of the phone, so I know it's right.

Any ideas what could be causing this?
    If you are NOT already paying the $10 Sprint smartphone surcharge, changing devices will increase your monthly payment by $10. Maybe they are trying to doing you a favor by warning you...
    Page Plus Cellular - Talk Smart
    Palm M100 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755P > Palm Pro > Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm already paying the $10 fee, have been for the past couple years with my old Evo 4g, and my current Evo 3d.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hi there. Let me know a little more information. Does it say that it is activated on the Sprint website? As in you have gotten an email from them?

And if that's a yes, then is there the "EV" symbol at the top bar while you are trying to sign into your Palm Profile?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    when I type in the ESN or DEC number and then my cell number, I get an error after submitting saying the number is invalid.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Is the phone doctored or just the way you left it? Maybe we can verify the ESN or DEC according to the software on the phone.

If the phone is already booted into WebOS, it's under the "Device Info" app, then "More Info" and it would be the MEID.

If the phone is stuck at the activation screen, just hold down the orange key and hit ## then the dialer will come up with ## already in the number entry box. Make it show ##786#. Another screen will show up then just scroll and look for the MEID again.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    the phone is not doctored, I actually reset it. I just did what you told me, the MEID number is the same. It is A1000006450111. I'm thinking I will need to talk with a rep to reactivate it.

This is the error message I am receiving. "Sorry, we couldn't find the code you entered.
    Please try again. If you phone has two codes, try entering the other one. Also, make sure you don't enter the label in front of the code (for example, "ESN HEX:")."