Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just managed to get my first WebOS device - Palm Pre Plus and now I wanna sync my data from Outlook to my new baby. Stupidly, just know that now WebOS has no way to sync directly with Outlook, unlike old time with my Treo 180/270/600/680, even Palm Pro. Very disappointed! (I know, I know that I should have known that before getting WebOS device, but never imagine Palm would cut this feature out)

Do you guys have any suggestion on this? I have searched here & there, seemed that there is no free way to do, either I go with Chapura (very rip-off $40 - I paid for Palm Pre Plus on eBay only $100) or work-around thru Google calendar (still only calendar+contact, no Note+To Do/Task).

My Environment:
    Palm Pre Plus with WebOS 2.1
    Outlook 2010 32bit
    Windows 7 64bit

Thanks
    While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, the best things in life are rarely free. Guess it just depends on how important Outlook syncing is to you. I don't regret paying for it at all. It has worked extremely well for me on my launch day Pre- since it was first released. Not to mention having the option to sync without using Google as a conduit is an option I enjoy having. The Notes and Task apps are very good by the way. Just like they were with their KeySuite software I used on my Treo 700p.