Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmausser
  1.    #1  
    August 27th, 2009 – August 15th, 2011. It finally happened. After a long run with Bell the one-time “iPhone Killer” has officially been removed from their lineup. Since its release a couple years ago Palm, along with the smooth webOS platform, was sold off to HP. From a Canadian perspective there was never announcement of how many of the Palm Pre made it into customers hands, but the price of the handset saw a steady decline from $599.95 to a low $149.95 no-contract. Now, it’s a part of history.
    Bell officially removes Palm Pre from lineup | MobileSyrup.com
    ok so where can we buy those phones they couldn't sell for $149.....and buy them for $50 still in the box? (cause their dataplan with those phones is GREAT!)
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    ok so where can we buy those phones they couldn't sell for $149.....and buy them for $50 still in the box? (cause their dataplan with those phones is GREAT!)
    It was actually $129.

Check the stores, they should still have stock. Expect for them to show up as in-store specials later at an uber cheap price. They did that with the Omnia 2 back then.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    cheapest unlimited 3G mobile hotspot ever with a bit of Preware and Freetether action....
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    New isn't likely, but, if you keep your eyes peeled on eBay and this site, you MIGHT get one for $50 to $60 used, in good condition. But, probably more in the $100 range. Still, it might be worth it for your purposes.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    cheapest unlimited 3G mobile hotspot ever with a bit of Preware and Freetether action....
    Yessir, my month total with TouchPad was 40GB.....lol. I think this month I will be pushing it even further and see if I can't hit 100GB, lol.