1.    #1  
    My Pre's monitor seems to have something wrong, every now and then it loses calibration, I mean, I tap on bottom left icon for instance and nothing budges, while bottom right icon works; other areas of the screen are not receptive at all, I basically can't do anything. What's wrong with it?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Sounds like the touchscreen is dying, take it to your carrier and have them take a look at it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    Any other quicker option?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    that is it. and hopefully the carrier deems it bad because otherwise you are stuck
  5.    #5  
    Yep, now it's confirmed, the touchscreen is gone
    I'll probably buy another phone early next year but now I'm just a bit short to have it repaired, in the meantime is there an app or patch that may allow me to use more of the keyboard to bypass the touchscreen as much as I can?