Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  1.    #1  
    I have to be doing something wrong. I just bought a used palm pre off e bay. I got because i bought an HP touch pad and wanted to get back to the pre anyway, so it seemed like a good excuse to do so.
    I had a pre sometime last Feb and traded it for a droid 2. The droid is ok but I had palm's <lol a long time, and love the webos. Ok for all that..

I must be doing something wrong. On my pre, lets say I go to app catalog. If I click on a product to read I don't see any way back to the last page? I have to min or throw away. At least that's all I am seeing right now.

Same with Email?
    Texting?
    If I am texting and want to get back to main card,( card that comes up when you first tap the sms icon)can't be done without bringing up by SMS icon?

Hopefully I am missing this but somehow I don't think so. My HP pad if in HP app you just click the back button.

Any way any help would be great.. thanks and good to be back...

Steve
    backswipe in the gesture area...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks cantafforford . I found the person who hacked my account and ask such a dumb question.. Kidding of course. I came back to this forum to reply and say I found it and saw your response.. Not sure why I am having such a hard time with this phone when I no stranger to it. Oh well . I had big problems activating it and its only been less than 24 hours and I have forgotten my e mail address i used to sign up for account. Any where on the phone that will show me that? Thanks
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by sterlingh01 View Post
    Thanks cantafforford . I found the person who hacked my account and ask such a dumb question.. Kidding of course. I came back to this forum to reply and say I found it and saw your response.. Not sure why I am having such a hard time with this phone when I no stranger to it. Oh well . I had big problems activating it and its only been less than 24 hours and I have forgotten my e mail address i used to sign up for account. Any where on the phone that will show me that? Thanks
    Steve
    email will be shown in the device info app.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks again. I think I remember the e mail I used but I didn't see it where you are saying. I see the little @vwz 3*** but not the e mail I created for palm.. I know I will be using webos doc after I play a while and will need it then. I pretty sure I remember though..

Thanks again you been big help..
    Steve
    open a chat session on palm support and maye they can look it up.

or buy an app and see where the email receipt shows up.
  7.    #7  
    I guess I cant post a link. I was trying to post the HP link that allows you to change info in your created account required to activate your device. You must sign in, and can click forgotten button and start a little process to get to your login and PW . So I am good now and thanks again for your help..
    Steve

Steve
    For anyone else not used to gestures... you can watch a demo on YouTube here (Gesture demo starts at 2:44):