1.    #1  
    I have a pre that I want move the contacts from to a pc so I can move them to another phone. If I could move them as csv or a file system recognized by android device, it would be very helpful. Sprint could not move the file, they claim the file or program on the pre is failing to operate properly and they do not know what to do.
    Thanks for your help.
    So TX CMA
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    depends on how they are stored. If they are stored under your Palm Profie, I don't believe there is a way. If you store them under Google, I would think you could just sync your android device with your google account. You can also export your google contacts as a CDV file.

someone weigh in if I'm incorrect.
  3.    #3  
    They are in my sprint profile.
    there is a thread on here about how to import them as a csv file. Search for it, I did it and emailed the csv file to my phone and opened the attachment. Worked like a charm.
    mc25mc is misinformed and spreading bad information. Please refer to the link above or search the forums for export contacts.
    Well, I had the Evo 3D for 30 days and it has a HTC app that works pretty good using bluetooth to transfer the contacts from a Pre to the Evo 3D. If you are getting a different device than I'm not really sure. Also, some of my contacts are in my google account so when I activated the Evo with that gmail account those contacts had no problem syncing with the Android device.

I wish I could help more.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif