1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have or had this problem with their pre- where your system sounds- for instance when you push or swipe a card closed the swoosh sound that it makes works sometimes and other times it does not or the snapshot sound of the camera works sometimes and other times it doesn't. Also incoming calls I can not hear the person that is calling me. I know this sounds like the phone is stuck in headset mode but I don't think it is because it happens on and off?? Any suggestions??? and if it is getting hung up in headset mode periodically how do you stop it from happening at all??
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look up the Ghastly headset app and verify. Mine did that too and I have to keep switching the headset mode on my phone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    Look up the Ghastly headset app and verify. Mine did that too and I have to keep switching the headset mode on my phone.
    Where do you find this app. in preware or the app. catalogue??
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!