1.    #1  
    For some odd reason after I had to Doctor my phone I no longer seem to get all the feeds in Preware. I have went into manage all feeds and turned them all on and restarted Preware but still not working. There are only like 90 some themes and 490 some apps. available. Before i did the Doctor I remember there being almost 500 - 1000 themes I could choose from and a lot more apps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shabby71 View Post
    For some odd reason after I had to Doctor my phone I no longer seem to get all the feeds in Preware. I have went into manage all feeds and turned them all on and restarted Preware but still not working. There are only like 90 some themes and 490 some apps. available. Before i did the Doctor I remember there being almost 500 - 1000 themes I could choose from and a lot more apps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!
    I believe that the PreThemer is down right now. It happens every now and then. Just so happens that you Doctored at the "right" time.