Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    In the last few days, my AT&T Pre+ no longer keeps the correct time. Hours pass and the time advances only a few minutes. I correct the time and the same thing happens. I rebooot, same result. Anyone else experiencing this, or have any ideas what could cause it?

--Ira
    You can try clock sync in the app cat,it seems to be the only hassle free way to keep time.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    actually, I had Clock Sync installed when I was having the problem. I uninstalled it, and now it seems that the problem is fixed. Strange.
    yeap, clock sync fixes the problem. It's an application so go get it, lol
    I've had precisely the same problem (Pre+, ATT) for the past two days. Occurs with or without Clock Sync. Is this a network issue?
    Whenever my clock shows the wrong time, I just switch to Airplane mode, and then switch back to normal mode. This fixes it every single time.
    Shut it down and take the battery out for a few minutes then restart. Only known fix for this bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsparks2 View Post
    Shut it down and take the battery out for a few minutes then restart. Only known fix for this bug.
    Yep. This happened to me a few months ago. Battery Pull solves problem for a while, until you have to do it again. It's been a while since it's happened to me.