1.    #1  
    I used to see the full site version before and now all I see is the mobile version. There is an option to make it the classic version but for some reason it says error loading page so it doesn't even take me there. I have 1.4.5 on my pre. I noticed that for my other pre on wifi it does work and it has 2.1 on it. Any ideas? Can you guys check on your pre as well?
    Works for me on 2.1 FrankenPre2. Maybe it has something to do with flash?
  3.    #3  
    no, I don't think so. I even turned off flash on my other pre 2.1 I do not like the mobile version.
    Ebay stuck on Mobile Site on my TouchPad and won't show full desktop version...Very Annoying. They also reference in Beta Trials supporting HP webOS, this needs to be fixed soon.

I won't buy on impulse using webOS if the interface sucks and is broken. Sorli...
  5.    #5  
    I agree. On the top bar it says HP.EBAY.COM since when did this happen?
    I have a Pre 1.4.5. It works fine.
    Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click Classic Site.
    You might have to turn your phone sideways to see it.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
  7.    #7  
    oh it seems like it's working. Webos goes crazy sometimes. I can see why carriers get scared :/
    ebay full version worked the first week I had my palm pre..now it won't work at all. EVERY time I click 'classic site' it fails. This needs to be fixed as there are no apps that handle ebay messages properly (in the sense that I can't reply to messages within the app) and mobile webos ebay doesn't handle messages at all.
    I emailed ebay directly as well. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.
  10.    #10  
    this is the reason webos is only big to a few fans worldwide. No wonder it will never get better

Quote Originally Posted by genkaryotsu View Post
    ebay full version worked the first week I had my palm pre..now it won't work at all. EVERY time I click 'classic site' it fails. This needs to be fixed as there are no apps that handle ebay messages properly (in the sense that I can't reply to messages within the app) and mobile webos ebay doesn't handle messages at all.