1.    #1  
    hi, my pixi plus can not connect to my university wireless network even I did the manual setting, though not much security option there. the phone can connect well to my home wireless. Could someone please help me out. Thanks
  2.    #2  
    I just search the forum, it seems a lot of people have this issue of connecting enterprise wifi, is this a bug?
  3.    #3  
    Just want to add more information. My HTC phone has no problem to connect to university wifi, during the setting HTC phone allowed me to pick PEAP, but pixi plus has no this option. do I need to manually import the certificate, and where to get this certificate. Please suggest. Thanks
    You can export trusted root CA certs from a computer. You can find them on a Windows computer by opening Internet Options (Internet Explorer) -> Content -> Certificates -> Trusted Root CA's. You can then save the cert to your USB partition and import it into the Pixi's certificate store.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, I will give a try.
  6.    #6  
    There are a list of certs on the trusted Root CA's, could you please tell me which one I should save or I need to save all of them, then copy to pixi's cert store. Thanks
    probably wouldn't hurt to copy them all unless there's an obscene number of them
    Your university should tell you which one you need, otherwise try any one. As for the PEAP option, when you select the network to connect to it should automatically select the correct authentication mode without having to manually configure it.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"