Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Cantaffordit
  • 2 Post By MihMih
  1.    #1  
    today i took my son for skateboarding at a park and left my Fossil watch, Palm Pre, and my iPhone 4 that i use with wifi on the bench for about 5 mins while i was playing with my son... Surprisingly some lowlife thief took just the iPhone 4.

wondering why he didn't took all 3 items but just the iphone 4? in a way happy that i still have my actual phone (pre) but was getting used to the iphone 4. :
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    today i took my son for skateboarding at a park and left my Fossil watch, Palm Pre, and my iPhone 4 that i use with wifi on the bench for about 5 mins while i was playing with my son... Surprisingly some lowlife thief took just the iPhone 4.

wondering why he didn't took all 3 items but just the iphone 4? in a way happy that i still have my actual phone (pre) but was getting used to the iphone 4. :
    He only recognized the iPhone as being resalable or something he knew he could use.
    Man, that sucks. Did you have Find My iPhone enabled? You might be able to at least remotely wipe the phone if the guy who jacked it connects to a WiFi hotspot.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Man, that sucks. Did you have Find My iPhone enabled? You might be able to at least remotely wipe the phone if the guy who jacked it connects to a WiFi hotspot.
    the iphone 4 is not connected..
    the thief thought it was a river pebble.
    verwon, quiestbml and prodi9y like this.
    he will not steal another webos device in his life until the pre3 arrives to sprint
    Titan078 and rburtz like this.