1.    #1  
    Well, I've held out as long as I can, but my 7th Pre finally died. They said they'd send me another for $35, but it would be my last exchange for a year so, I doubt I have them do it as I can't wait for Sprint to get another WebOS phone.

With that said, I'm likely going with the Evo 3D, but would love to be able to get my contact info to the new phone. Anyone know of a way to do this? I actually did manage to back up my Pre via the USB cable last night if that makes any difference.

I've gone to my palm profile website hoping something would be there, but don't see anything, what about the emulator, how does that work?? Can I log into it????

Thanks for any info...
    One of the best ways to move info (especially contact info) is with the cloud. In other words, either through google contacts or yahoo contacts. In effect you make your primary contact acct google or yahoo - that way when you save an info, it is stored in the cloud, always accessible, from anywhere, and from any device. So, if that's what you had been doing, no matter what device you get, the info will resync. If you haven't been doing it that way, it may not be too late. If you can access your contact info, you can email it as a .csv file (I believe), then use the info to integrate it into the cloud (google/yahoo).