Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Ok i have a pre- few scratches on the sceeen nothing major just annoying to me. What would you do. I don't want to go and switch phone's i really like my pre. but do i do a franken pre2 or just get another pre???

What kind of cost is involved with a franken pre2???

What would you guys do.
    So you are wanting to know what to do because you have a few scratches on your screen? I have some scratches on my screen. I have used the phantom skinz screen protector and when that is on, I cant even see them.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Well i can see them on there. Just debating if i should buy a parts phone to fix mine or if i should buy a franken pre and go that route???
    Buy a TouchPad....use freeTether....use your Pre for phone calls, and your TouchPad for everything else
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    then i carry 2 devices with me all the time!!! good idea not so handy!!!
    Go for the FrankenPre. If you can't snag a Pre2 for what you're willing to pay, you can almost certainly get a Pre+ for pretty close to what you'd pay for a Pre-. I'd never want to run 2.1 on a Pre-, but it's certainly useable on the Pre+. Even if you don't go the 2.1 route, you'll love the extra memory.