Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By etphoto
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm having an issue trying to sync my Palm Pre with itunes. I'm on a Windows 7 machine using itunes 9.0.1.8.

Whenever I media sync my Pre and open itunes the Pre disconnects and on its screen just shows the normal home display with the sync options on the bottom, and itunes shows the Pre in the menu, but when I try to sync anything it says the Pre isn't there (because it disconnects itself!) and then the icon disappears. Any help? Thanks.
    It doesn't work natively with iTunes.

Download HP Play Beta, and it will sync your iTunes library (including the playlists you choose) in an iTunes like manner. Trust me, it's what you want to download.

Go get it. Now.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    I'm having the exact same issue with that program.

When I connect the Pre via media sync itunes automatically opens and the Pre disconnects itself. This happens every time.
    Does the problem persist when you reboot the computer?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

5.    #5  
    Yeah it did. I solved the issue by disabling then re-enabling media sync on the Pre.
    Wow, just found this thread. D/Led HP Play beta. Its exactly what I was looking for since I was having issues with ITunes. Thanks HP.

ET
    fxspec06 likes this.