1.    #1  
    I have a palm pre that I deactivated and has no phone service because I have a HTC Droid phone. How in the world am I go get my memos off of my palm pre. I can't get the palm desktop to synch with my palm pre either!

Help. I have researched everywhere to resolve this
    My guess. Copy and paste into e-mails and send over Wi-Fi.
    Google docs?
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    It is pretty much a "cut and paste" job I think. If you are talking about the "card" memos on the Pre, they never did sync with the desktop in any manner that I am aware of. I used CompanionLink to sync my Pre (Sprint) and that application included its own to-do and memo functions on the phone, which synced with the Palm Desktop. I'm assuming this was the same for those who synced with Google.

I thought the "card" memos on the Pre were pretty cool, and I notice that is also the "memo" function used on the TP. They reminded me of Executive Gallery's Scan Card system, which I used alot in my pre electronic info days. However I only ever used them for quick field notes that were either deleated soon because they were "temporary" information, or for info that I would retype into a more "stable" application later.
    Tungsten E / dumb phone -> TX / Blackberry Pearl -> Pre (1.4.1.1) -> Evo 4G / rooted Nook Color (with the Pre on the side).
    Also, I believe the Save/Restore app in Preware puts them in an exportable format.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    If this is the memo app you have a couple of options...

1) Copy and paste as mentioned above. The quickest way if you have only a few memos or have the patience

2) A more advanced method is to access the memo file in the PalmDatabase.db3. It is a cool method to go thru because you can also get to your contacts and text messages for archiving. The instructions are in this link here :http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ml#post2068395

It is really pretty easy once you understand the process.

DT