1.    #1  
    my frankenpre? I have it running 2.1. so my question is what is the difference between the touchpads version of flash and the one I have with 2.1? my other question is if there is a way to use impostah to make hulu believe i am actually connecting with a touchpad or other compatible device so that I can watch me so Hulu? Any thoughts or ideas?
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    More than likely, no, it wouldn't work.

From what I understand, the Touchpad has access to the full Hulu site because its browser is being treated as a "desktop" browser by Hulu for now; Hulu just hasn't flagged the Touchpad browser as a mobile one yet, as it has with a bunch of other tablets that initially had Hulu access upon launch like the Blackberry Playbook.
    I am, therefore I think
    When you log into a website, it looks at your browser. Hulu sees the Pre's browser as a mobile device, but right now the TouchPad must be showing as an 'other' in their system. Unfortunately, I would expect Hulu to clamp down on the TouchPad's access as soon as they mark it's browser and a 'mobile' device.

Edit: clayclay beat me my seconds
  4.    #4  
    ok, then how can i make impostah tell hulu i am using an approved browser? the site shows up fine on my pre, I have flash which works (mostly) at every other flash site i have gone to. If it's just a matter of Hulu corralling me into a corner based on my browser but not on the ability of my browser then it seems like maybe there is some setting I can change in impostah that tells hulu I am using a desktop computer rather then a mobile device. I read on one of the android forums that by going into the browser and typing about:debug this would list more options on an android device and one of those was to select between mobile and desktop browsing. This supposedly allowed some to watch hulu on there mobile devices.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
  5.    #5  
    any thoughts?
    I doubt that Hulu will block the TP... it doesn't have a 3G radio in it, so it appears to be more like a PC than it does a phone...

Hopefully the upcoming bug fix release will solve this (fingers crossed).