1.    #1  
    Hello. I had purchased this app and it is backed up in my palm pre profile. However, due to bug with multiple devices sharing the same palm profile, I am unable to restore my third party palm catalog apps. scoop is missing in the app catalog. Is there a way to reinstall this? It is one of the apps that i use the most. Please help. Thanks.
    It has something to do with the way the app was flagged by the dev. Waiting for a TouchPad friendly version here.
  3.    #3  
    Is there a way to download and install scoop on palm pre...does anyone have a copy of the app that can be installed? As usual, the folks as pivotallabs are useless..no response..ever...no wonder they got kicked out from the catalog...
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    Is there a way to download and install scoop on palm pre...does anyone have a copy of the app that can be installed? As usual, the folks as pivotallabs are useless..no response..ever...no wonder they got kicked out from the catalog...
    =( I actually liked scoop too.

I've been beta testing Feeds for the TouchPad, and it's looking really good. We'll at least have more options soon. =)
    If the app is no longer in the catalog, it won't download after doctoring.
    I didn't realize it was pulled from the catalog. Anybody know why?