1.    #1  
    Hi there,

I hope im not repeating this question. I used to be able to read library books on my Treo. The library has switched to Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) with DRM which is a free download for your pc.

I have not been able to find a way to get these files on my Palm Pre. i would love to be able to get back to reading books on my phone. i know android and blackberry have software available through Overdrive why not Palm Pre?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated,

Cleo
    I tried this a while back, but never got it to work since the Pre is not recognized by ADE.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I have been researching for quite some time and so far nothing.

I became hopeful when someone said you could use iphone applications on the pre due to the linux commonality, but he was told he was full of you know what....

So im here hoping someone else may have a solution for me.

C
    In addition we can hope that webOS phone compatibility comes along with the Pre 3.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"