1.    #1  
    My Sprint Pre does almost everything I need. The only missing feature I want is Flash. I would like to view things like Daily Show clips on the Comedy Central website. I plan to stick with Unix based Sprint devices so a Frankensteined Pre 2 or an EVO 3D seem to be my best options.

Does anyone who has used those devices think that they have sufficient Flash support for basic video playback? Or should I wait a few more months until a more powerful device is released? I really have no reason to switch from my Sprint Pre if the current devices can't handle Flash.

Thanks for any feedback!
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I have a Pre2 on Sprint....Frankenpre. It is great! 20 times better than my Pre-....
    If we are able to get SMS to work with the TP on the Pre2, I will be keeping my Pre2 on Sprint for at least another year. Great little phone. Flash works good. Not great. But useable under wifi...
    IMHO I'm not going to hack together a phone and I don't trust the workmanship of what's on ebay, so go to the EVO 3D or the motorola photon. There are too many issues with a hacked device and sprint will not help you.

You could overclock your pre and put 2.1 on it, but that's a bit of work just for flash.
    Just an FYI, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK...$these$ $phones$ $run$ $linux$ $kernel$, $not$ $unix$ =)