Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I tried to doctor my Verizon Pre Plus using the doctor from http://ws.hpwebos.com/webosdoctor/webosdoctor.htm

I followed the instructions and it started. About 4%, the phone reset and then about 9% I get this in doctor program "We were unable to reset you phone. Please go to Palm Support for help." Phone had a new (to me) icon on screen, a white arrow pointing down to a processor.

Phone now has a white triangle with ! in it with www.palm.com/ROM under it. Unable to reset it. Tried doctor several times more (actually, a dozen). Tried other doctors from webos internals, even a 2.1 version for Verizon Pre Plus. Still same issue.

What do I do now? I tried for 3 hours last night to fix.
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    Were you in recovery mode when you started the doctor?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I was in the USB mode (per instructions) where a big white USB icon was on the device screen.
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I think I fixed it. I tried a different computer (had to install Java on it) and it is a Windows 7 machine (vs. XP) and it looks like I have success.

Sorry to both you all.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I had the same issue with the arrow and exclamation mark at 9%. Tried a new machine (again a Windows 7 PC) and it worked fine.