1.    #1  
    well the pre death day is upon me...i'm sad to say ive purchased my upgrade AND due to the way ive been treated by hp i will NOt be going with a new hp device... going the road of win mobile 7.... ANYways why i am here is i need to recover some data on the harddrive portion of my handset but i cant use my touchscreen AT AL Lso i cant tap on the harddrive "button"... recovering contacts that arent in my fb accounts is going to be tricky, but i think i can get the ones i NEED without the touchscreen ...

ITS A MAJOR pain in the ***, where i broke it, i cant use gestures or anything, NONE of the touchscreen works lol

oh well i knew it wasnt going to last me even 2 years
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...shortcuts.html

BTW: How would you do it on wp7? HAVe yoU tYPed that O N a wp7 PHon E
  3.    #3  
    i havnt gotten my phone yet, lol its going to be here tommorow... thx for the link man!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    did you get an answer to your question. My palm pre screen is cracked and I have photos of my son at birth I wish to recover off the phone but the screen will not work. Is there any short cut keys I can use to get the phone in USB mode? Phone powers up I just can not use the touch screen to click on USB or charge only when I plug a USB cord into the phone. Thanks for any assistance
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kingtxag View Post
    did you get an answer to your question. My palm pre screen is cracked and I have photos of my son at birth I wish to recover off the phone but the screen will not work. Is there any short cut keys I can use to get the phone in USB mode? Phone powers up I just can not use the touch screen to click on USB or charge only when I plug a USB cord into the phone. Thanks for any assistance
    yeah i did, theres a link up above with shortcut keys

alt+sym+U

with ur phone plugged in will enter usb mode, welcome to the world of the pre, where if u break it it's cheaper to buy a new one lol
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...shortcuts.html

BTW: How would you do it on wp7? HAVe yoU tYPed that O N a wp7 PHon E
    lol windows phone it syncs with zune, kinda interesting, but there is no real USB drive unless its dev unlocked (in the works) typing on its umm alright i guess, could be better for a touch screen, but ive used worse... the pres touchscreen patch was worse than this phones...