1.    #1  
    Hi I am having palm pre....I can't figure the way how to change my proxy address as my internet provider just notified me I need to delete the proxy address in order to enjoy a faster browsing experience, the problem is I cannot find the setting on palm pre, not sure how to change the internet connection setting....please help me....
    Quote Originally Posted by shemoz View Post
    Hi I am having palm pre....I can't figure the way how to change my proxy address as my internet provider just notified me I need to delete the proxy address in order to enjoy a faster browsing experience, the problem is I cannot find the setting on palm pre, not sure how to change the internet connection setting....please help me....
    There is none. I'm trying to figure out the same as well, Bell's Self Serve app only works if you browse through their proxy.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    oh goodness?