Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    First, I have ubercalendar installed. Recently my calendar has been deleting events for no known reason without any warning. I use yahoo as my default calendar and also have google as a calendar account. There is one specific event that I keep entering in that is about 3 months in the future and it looks like it works for at least a day but when I check the next day it is gone. I've tried it as a google entry and the same thing happens. Does anyone know what is going on? TIA!
    Is the event in the web service, meaning if you go on the website is the event still there?

Yahoo has a 2 month in the future limit on webOS.

It should have worked on google though.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Wow! I never thought to check the actual website but you're right. There are 11 duplicate entries on there but none of them show up on my phone. I'll stick with google from now on. I could have sworn that google was acting the same way but I think it is only yahoo. I was tearing my hair out because of this. Thanks so much!