1. Hem
    Apologies if that his been resolved elsewhere but having an issue with the clock on my UK Pre running 1.4.5.

I have Clock Sync running in the background to ensure that the time is kept up to date but over the past couple of days the clock has decided to pretty much stop.

I have to manually sync to get the clock to show the right time but it will then just stay on that time or drop hours pretty quickly.

Not a huge issue as I'm surrounded by PC's all day but it's a tad irritating.

Has anyone had a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks
    have 1.4.5 with clock sync staying at the right time. "Sync Now"-Button not really gives a feedback (i think in former times the display releaded), but after closing and opening up again it displays 0sec off instead 7sec off before.

btw. exact same behaviour on 2.1 pre2

perhaps you are logged to a wifi without UDP Port 123 NTP open?
    Network Time Protocol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  3. Hem
    Doesn't appear to be a wifi issue as I'm normally connected via 3G most of the day
    My GF has the same problem from time to time with her Pre-.
    Normally a reset would fix it, atleast till next time.
    My gf has the exact same thing happen except the reset fixes it for about a day, and then it will loose hours to days depending. This has been happening on her phone for a year, and the same thing happened when we got a replacement Pre Plus too

We noticed with the latest batch losses of time that it is correlating to the screen being off while the unit is unplugged.

Tried the whole sync, no sync thing, and it didn't make a difference. Just kinda bugs the living daylights out of me.

Which is why I think the alarm doesn't ever work. The phone looses time, and if it syncs it bypasses the alarm.