Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone with 2.1 app catalog having problems with the recent app. Button I just get a never ending spinning. All the other buttons when selected work fine.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/28/2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo in title
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    I have that same problem. I'm running a Sprint FrankenPre 2 on 2.1. What are you using?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    same problem ..sprint frankenpre2 2.1
    yup same problem, vzw pre plus, 2.1
    Yep. Unmodified standard Pre 2 - 2.1.

My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Yep, here too. UK O2 pre- on 2.1.0!
    Same here.. All tabs except new apps work

Both my wife and I have Pre 2's on 2.1 on different UK networks - it's not just that the 'recent apps' just gets the spinner, but a direct link to a beta app (TextOne) which worked the day before yesterday on my Pre2 now gets the same response (spinner) on my wife's Pre2.

Very annoying, but hopefully it's not so much 'broken' as 'changing' ready for the Touchpad launch.... here's hoping!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I have that same problem. I'm running a Sprint FrankenPre 2 on 2.1. What are you using?

Sprint Pre Plus.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    yup same problem, vzw pre plus, 2.1
    +1
    Same here on Rogers
    Im having the same problem with my Sprint webOS 2.1 Pre-
    Pre 2 webOS 2.1 on O2 UK...same problem for the last few days.
    Had a call with HP/Palm support. Talked through the problem and they wanted me to do an app erase, I refused as installing/updating apps is not the problem and I feel this is a wider problem than just my phone. Asked for them to raise a call to the technicians which he could not do without further calls.

Suggest that you guys raise calls with HP Support and maybe they will look into this.
    I just got an App Catalog update from Software Manager that I had hoped would fix this, but no dice.
    For people who are so worried about getting apps, you would think they would at least give us a heads-up about this. A little "hey guys, app catalog will be down for a few days while we get Touchpad app catalog set up."

I freakin' hate how HP NEVER tells us anything.

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Same here!
    Verizon Pre 2, 2.0.1

Has catalog started working again for anybody? Still spinning for me.

PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    still spinning for me too
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No problem.
    EU Pre Plus on 2.1.
    GuyFromNam, just to be clear you have no issues accessing the recent section of the App Catalog? Do you have full access to the US catalog where you are at?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast