1.    #1  
    I have a Pre- on Sprint that has started having some issues over the weekend.

On email: It can check new email and will receive it. I can see the From, Subject, and first sentence on the main email screen. But if I click on an email message, it shows the To, From, and Subject, but blank body. If I reply all, I can see the contents and send mail.

On web: When I click on any bookmark, or try and type in an web URL, the spinner just keeps spinning and never loads.

I have tried power on/off, airplane on/off, battery swap, network reset, and tried on wifi, but none seems to help.

I can use NYTimes app, Yak for twitter, and other apps and get the content with no problem. Any ideas? Will I have to do a Full Erase (would that even work)?

I currently don't have it doctored or have any patches installed.

Thanks to all for pointers.
  2.    #2  
    Remove Apps and Data resolved this issue. Too strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by probbins222 View Post
    Remove Apps and Data resolved this issue. Too strange.
    Never heard about that. Thanks for posting your findings.
    Quote Originally Posted by probbins222 View Post
    I have a Pre- on Sprint that has started having some issues over the weekend.

On email: It can check new email and will receive it. I can see the From, Subject, and first sentence on the main email screen. But if I click on an email message, it shows the To, From, and Subject, but blank body. If I reply all, I can see the contents and send mail.

On web: When I click on any bookmark, or try and type in an web URL, the spinner just keeps spinning and never loads.

I have tried power on/off, airplane on/off, battery swap, network reset, and tried on wifi, but none seems to help.

I can use NYTimes app, Yak for twitter, and other apps and get the content with no problem. Any ideas? Will I have to do a Full Erase (would that even work)?

I currently don't have it doctored or have any patches installed.

Thanks to all for pointers.
    I have the same problem on my veer. can you share the solution details? Thanks a lot.