Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Second!

Edit:
    webOS 1.4.5
    F102A Delta Dagger
    80 Patches

Missing USB door with corresponding crack making it's way toward the touchscreen.
    Had to fix my power button with a piece of rubber-band: works as good as new now.
    My headphone jack is acting up, I've been using it everytime I drive for the past 2 years.
    This phone is like a loyal dog, but getting old...
    Last edited by RafRol; 06/25/2011 at 11:14 PM.
    I do, in fact it's so good, I may putting off buying a new phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I can't wait to get rid of mine.
    Launch day still with some shine.
    Launch day, still does all the things I want from it. I will upgrade to a Pre 3, but for now, my Sprint Pre is still a pleasure.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I do. Just want it to last until I have some more options.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I don't go device hopping just because one is available. I like what I see in future webOS phones, I will get one when mine finally dies after Sprint gets one.

My Pre does everything I need it to.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I' all in!
    I think I like my $50 Veer more, but I just love the size of the Pre (Plus). If mine didn't have the battery issue I would go back. My Pre is still in great condition though with the exception of the flat power button.

Note to HP: release the damn Pre3 already. On Amazon. With a pricing error.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Still Loving it, and just hit my two year ann. I switched for a couple of days to an android phone my work gave me, but went right back to my pre. Overclocking definitely has helped me hold off till a new webos phone on sprint.
    I still love mine, and my fiance loves hers. Unfortunately, they're both close to worn out. Not a complaint, they're worn out through plain old extended use.

Even though we're up for a full 2-year upgrade on both phones, we're waiting to see what happens first. Either the Pre3 (for me) and the Veer (for her) land on sprint (which we're not leaving) or we'll be forced to switch to Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    I still have mine ever since the very first day they went on sale and I was first in line. I could use a new phone but I don't want to give up my webos. Keep hoping for another webos on Sprint network but I'll hang on to this one until who knows when.
    My Pre is the best phone I've ever had. I'll keep it till there's a new webOS phone on Sprint, or they run out of replacement inventory.

This phone does everything I need it to.
    Love my Pre- on 2.1 but would really love a Pre 3 on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    My Pre is the best phone I've ever had. I'll keep it till there's a new webOS phone on Sprint, or they run out of replacement inventory.

This phone does everything I need it to.
    Yep! I wouldn't mind a newer model, but this little phone has been quite useful over the two years I've had it.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    First day launch, clocked, 2.1 with flash and now memory swap. What fun.
    I wish we'd get a clear signal from Sprint on their plans (though the roadmap that was just leaked apparently doesn't say a peep about webOS). If they're definitely not getting a device, I'd like to take a crack at a FrankenPre..
    Homebrew saved my interest...
    Over 2 years old, OC'd with over 50 patches (thanks homebrew), fully functional and still does everything that I need from a smartphone. As much as I love my Sprint Pre (refuse to call it a minus) I can't wait for the Pre 3 to complement my preordered 32 GB TouchPad. My Pre has been a very dependable phone for me (had never been doctored).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast