1.    #1  
    Hi guys I just want to no if there is any way to get my palm pre - gsm working with a o2 uk sim card as my previous o2 contract sim that was originally in it is now in my brand new pre 2 which is awesome by the way. So I basically bought a pay as you go sim card for the the old pre so It can be used as a back up phone, but I cannot get past the palm profile activation which I think is due to the fact that I have no 3g connection available anymore (as there is no dataplan) to connect to the palm profile server, I have also entered the correct apn settings for pay as you go and it just does not work if any1 could help me it would be gratefully appreciated ?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Activate it with your contract SIM and then swap the PAYG in (I swap SIMs when I'm travelling and it doesn't need to be reactivated).
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3.    #3  
    Will that not mess my palm profile up on my pre 2 though if I put my contract sim in my old pre will it not cause any problems?

No.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  5.    #5  
    Cheers m8 that worked a treat, I have only now just now noticed what a speed increase the pre 2 is haha