Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Hey, what launcher is that? I see you have webOS 2.1, or is that a patch for 1.4.5 before you installed 2.1?
    the screen capture is a week ago when it is webos145.
    I am 2.1 now. you mean which picture?

I setted an android 2.1 operatation system in my palm pre.
    but it can not be use , it is outline.
    you guys someone have tried before?
    Quote Originally Posted by danielye4233 View Post
    the screen capture is a week ago when it is webos145.
    I am 2.1 now. you mean which picture?

I setted an android 2.1 operatation system in my palm pre.
    but it can not be use , it is outline.
    you guys someone have tried before?
    Ah, yes, 1.4.5 with a launcher patch, right? We cannot patch the 2.1 launcher

And Android, it runs only on Pre (no Pre Plus or Pre 2), and wifi is difficult to use
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I enjoyed this thread.....
    Welcome to Precentral!!!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielye4233 View Post
    now i upgrade my phone with webos2.1
    You are very smart.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    you guys must wonder why a Chinese in our forum,right?
    Not really, cause we know there are webOS interests in China from previous news reports. Some of us where already familiar with the PDA51 feeds you where told about about as well. I've got them installed on my first Pre.

I'm married to a Chinese, and spend quite a lot of time in China (Fuzhou), thus being fully aware of TaoBao as an option for getting webOS devices. I've also slightly looked into European TaoBao agents making it easier for out-of-China purchases from TaoBao shops.

But i guess the pre Chinesization app can be compatible on veer.
    Tell me more, cause the only thing stopping me from "forcing" my wife to webOS is the lack of Chinese support on the devices. Primarily a useful input system, but the Chinese webOS community might have that solved too?

{I never liked playing with cards until webOS made it useful}
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Not really, cause we know there are webOS interests in China from previous news reports. Some of us where already familiar with the PDA51 feeds you where told about about as well. I've got them installed on my first Pre.

I'm married to a Chinese, and spend quite a lot of time in China (Fuzhou), thus being fully aware of TaoBao as an option for getting webOS devices. I've also slightly looked into European TaoBao agents making it easier for out-of-China purchases from TaoBao shops.

Tell me more, cause the only thing stopping me from "forcing" my wife to webOS is the lack of Chinese support on the devices. Primarily a useful input system, but the Chinese webOS community might have that solved too?
    I have some apps. maybe i can help you and your wife!do you have QQ,MSN or skype?
    my QQ is 554278831, my skype is danielye4233.
    You can add me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123