Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jadiff View Post
    Welcome! Your English is much better than my Chinese
    Maybe, Chinese is much harder than English for most of you guys.
    ^_^ I CAN HELP YOU IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR CHINESE~
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyw View Post
    hello daniel, i'm hong kong. Happy to see you here.
    谢谢老乡支持哈~
    Hi and welcome to webOS.

Just keep in mind that we don't condone application "sharing", "copying", "piracy" or whatever you may call it (speaking about those three chinese forums with webOS warez).

You may have already read about preware, patches, etc. Have fun with your phone, and let's hope HP truly sells the newer phones all over the world including China (and Mexico for me)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Just keep in mind that we don't condone application "sharing", "copying", "piracy" or whatever you may call it (speaking about those three chinese forums with webOS warez).
    With all due respect, I am wondering why this reminder was required? I did not see any post by this fine webOS fan that he was associated with the rogue Chinese forums you mention.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Ni hao!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    With all due respect, I am wondering why this reminder was required? I did not see any post by this fine webOS fan that he was associated with the rogue Chinese forums you mention.
    I do not know what are you talking about?
    what does "the rogue Chinese forums " stands for?
    you mean the 51pda/treo/zoopda are rogue forums?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer96 View Post
    Ni hao!
    nihao~ r u Chinese?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danielye4233 View Post
    I do not know what are you talking about?
    what does "the rogue Chinese forums " stands for?
    you mean the 51pda/treo/zoopda are rogue forums?
    I am unaware of whatever forums with warez that were mentioned, nor am I familiar with the forums you just mentioned and I had not seen any post by you that you were associated with any such forum with warez webOS apps. So I was wondering why NuttyBunny made the connection, because you said you were from China and the forums were Chinese?

I see you mention 3 web sites, if those are for the forums where warez is found, I don't think they should be mentioned here. It is seriously frowned upon here to talk of piracy and warez, and rightly so.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  9.    #29  
    I am unaware of whatever forums with warez that were mentioned, nor am I familiar with the forums you just mentioned and I had not seen any post by you that you were associated with any such forum with warez webOS apps. So I was wondering why NuttyBunny made the connection, because you said you were from China and the forums were Chinese?

I see you mention 3 web sites, if those are for the forums where warez is found, I don't think they should be mentioned here. It is seriously frowned upon here to talk of piracy and warez, and rightly so.
    OK ~I got what you mean! you mean NuttyBunny doubt i was from a Chinese warez forum and i was come here to steal some app,right?

I have just mentioned I am from China but never said i was from that forums!!
    you mistaken me~~~otherwise, i have no ability to warez~
  10.    #30  
    you guys have mistaken a palm pre fan and mde me grieved
    OK ~I got what you mean! you mean NuttyBunny doubt i was from a Chinese warez forum and i was come here to steal some app,right?

I have just mentioned I am from China but never said i was from that forums!!
    you mistaken me~~~otherwise, i have no ability to warez~
    Noooooo!!! I never said you were from those forums!!! I saw them mentioned on a post, and I know they do trade "stuff"

Sorry for the confusion, you're most welcome here, I hope you enjoy your stay. Again, sorry if I wrote misleading words

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Danny dont feel bad at all!!...Welcome to pre central we are really happy to have you here i enjoyed reading your posts!

To be honest in those forums, only one of them really contain a bit, but it's seriously outdated and not really worth mentioning. Most other stuff are their own patches and homebrew, to patch things to localize the UI to Chinese.

I do though, know of one that does have real stuff and is not Chinese. But I'm not going to tell where, just saying it does exist.

But hey, look on the bright side, we get piracy, there has to be demand before it exist. Anyone going to bother pirating apps for Samsung Bada?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I do though, know of one that does have real stuff and is not Chinese. But I'm not going to tell where, just saying it does exist.
    Did I hear a PDA Powered Mexico forum?

15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Noooooo!!! I never said you were from those forums!!! I saw them mentioned on a post, and I know they do trade "stuff"

Sorry for the confusion, you're most welcome here, I hope you enjoy your stay. Again, sorry if I wrote misleading words

It's OK~i understand now~thank all of you guys~
  16.    #36  
    by the way, do you have themes adapt webos2.1?
    now i upgrade my phone with webos2.1
    Thanks, wish you could get a pre2, its is so smooth. or a pre3 when it comes out.
  18. vpr
    How did you get webOS to be shown in Chinese? My wife is from China (Hubei Province) and she has an HP Veer, but everything is in English.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr View Post
    How did you get webOS to be shown in Chinese? My wife is from China (Hubei Province) and she has an HP Veer, but everything is in English.
    First of all, congratuations for you cuz you married a Chinese girl~^_^

As i know, veer is just issued. So maybe it have not.
    But i guess the pre Chinesization app can be compatible on veer.
    can you understand what i mean,sir?
    Hey, what launcher is that? I see you have webOS 2.1, or is that a patch for 1.4.5 before you installed 2.1?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast