1.    #1  
    My Pre life just sucks, the usb side cracked and they said I can't get a replacement because the board is exposed -.- I didn't do it (Explicit word) . The OS is now slow and buggy permanently now my touchstone doesn't work? Crack on my back door where the crack is on the usb side, I think I can't take waiting for a Pre 3 announcement anymore since I can't get a damn replacement phone. Why is Sprint treating me like this and I've been with them for 6 years
    Call customer support, threaten to leave Sprint?
    You can ask for customer retention when you call Sprint. Threatening to leave is pretty important to them, especially since they're losing customers like a person with a severed lomb loses blood. With the Iphone now on Verizon and T-Mobile being acquired by AT&T, Sprint is really hemorrhaging customers. They'll probably send you a replacement phone, but it won't really matter because it will be a refurbished Pre and the Pre is well-known for having a bunch of hardware problems, including the crack by the USB port that almost all Pre owners seem to have. So give it a shot and, but your replacement phone will definitely start to fall apart before you see a Pre 3 on Sprint.
    slow and laggy? redoctor it to 1.4.5 (search for webos doctor). Cracks, chips, exposed USB area board = welcome to the club = superglue the crack and tape holds mine together getting ready to switch to at/t for pre3