1.    #1  
    hi, i doctored my Pre to webOS 2.1 i was just wondering now how do i add adobe flash player so i can play games and such..
    Adding flash support - WebOS Internals

The link above gives steps to adding it but running flash on an original pre isn't very smooth.
    yeah it's not good for pre- yet. It's good to have it handy but it will make ur phone freeze or restart again
    painfully slow for sure... lol
    It's exactly the same experience that you'll get on every other handset and tablet: buggy, extremely slow, and prone to crash. There are no exceptions. No Android handset is able to handle Flash video well. And games? Forget about it. This is true on WebOS as well.

Adobe sucks. Flash is an absolute dog. You are lucky that it's not working on your phone right now. You would want to disable it immediately anyway. I turned it off on my Pre 2 within the first two minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    It's exactly the same experience that you'll get on every other handset and tablet: buggy, extremely slow, and prone to crash. There are no exceptions. No Android handset is able to handle Flash video well. And games? Forget about it. This is true on WebOS as well.

Adobe sucks. Flash is an absolute dog. You are lucky that it's not working on your phone right now. You would want to disable it immediately anyway. I turned it off on my Pre 2 within the first two minutes.
    Not true. I have an HTC EVO and the flash player is almost perfect on it. So phones can support flash and they do it well. It depends on the device.
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.

Typical FUD.
    While it may be slow on your Pre Minus, on the Pre2 Flash is quite capable to run. I use it everytime for videos.

Of course, it can drain the battery quite fast and be a little choppy, but you have to understand the hardware limitations.

Come On, the Touchpad has a dual processor, how can you even compare it with a stupid Androird tablet? The TP is ages beyond Fruit and Robot tablets and people will see it on launch!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg