1.    #1  
    Hey,

I'm just wondering, what this hidden ".palm"-folder is on my Palm Pre. It is about 900MB big, so I would love to delete it, but I'm not sure, whats in this folder! It's located on my normal USB-Drive. I just enabled the option to see hidden folders in Windows Explorer and now it can see the folder!

Thank you
    John
    Don't mess with that folder. I don't know exactly what is there, but its needed.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Its all of you apps in an encrypted format.
    It's a pretty good size also. Mine is 1.06 GB
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    It's where all your program files are (they're encrypted too). So don't delete it unless you want serious system issues
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Hmmm...makes me wanna delete it while being prepared to doctor...just to report back what happens..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Doctoring and restoring deletes that stuff but does not touch the rest of the USB partition.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Hmmm...makes me wanna delete it while being prepared to doctor...just to report back what happens..
    The only thing that will happen is all your downloaded apps will disappear. No other side effects.

The webOS Doctor explicitly deletes that directory when you doctor.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals