1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

Ive got a Pre Plus running standard 1.4.5 OS. I havent made any homebrew related changes.

I was listening to a local media file on Sunday when the audio just stopped. I pulled the phone out of my pocket to see the circle on the screen with the progress bar that goes around it. The only other time Ive seen this was the time we got an OS upgrade for the phone.

Two hours later and the phone comes back up, and now its factory new. All my media is gone. No photos, no music, no ringtones, nothing! I was all excited about some sort of upgrade and now Im extremely irritated that all my stuff is gone.

Anyone know what happened?

mark
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Did you buy it second hand? Almost sounds like a remote wipe, if not it accidently formatted.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgill View Post
    Hi everyone,

Ive got a Pre Plus running standard 1.4.5 OS. I havent made any homebrew related changes.

I was listening to a local media file on Sunday when the audio just stopped. I pulled the phone out of my pocket to see the circle on the screen with the progress bar that goes around it. The only other time Ive seen this was the time we got an OS upgrade for the phone.

Two hours later and the phone comes back up, and now its factory new. All my media is gone. No photos, no music, no ringtones, nothing! I was all excited about some sort of upgrade and now Im extremely irritated that all my stuff is gone.

Anyone know what happened?

mark
    Let's just say that you are NOT alone! http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...self-wipe.html