1.    #1  
    hello
    Just received a replacement Pre since my old Pre's microphone went dead. The replacement had a non-working earpiece, so I got Palm #4 now.

I doctored it to wipe it clean, and installed several patches, UK, and awesome Mode Switcher.

I have tried to install devices that depend on Sys Mgr Service, and it times out right away. I tried Internalz and other patches, and I get the error below.

Any suggestions?

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    99 319k 99 318k 0 0 46208 0 0:00:07 0:00:07 --:--:-- 48838
    100 319k 100 319k 0 0 45816 0 0:00:07 0:00:07 --:--:-- 42013
    identify
    ca.canucksoftware.internalz
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/luna-send -n 6 luna://com.palm.appinstaller/installNoVerify '{"subscribe":true, "target": "/media/internal/.developer/ca.canucksoftware.internalz_1.4.1_all.ipk", "uncompressedSize": 0}' 2>&1
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":12, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":12 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":12 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":12 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":12 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    it's a temporary problem, althoug there is no ETA yet. Jason has already posted the workaround for the time being on the official threads. do a search and look for a post from Jason R. and you'll see it.
  3.    #3  
    saw them...thanks a lot.
    go to Canuck Coding's forum page, and go into Sys tool Mgr and FleMgr service.
    you're welcome. if you see more threads about this issue pls spread the words as well.
    Dang I wished I would have check this out before I went though and messed around I guess I bricked my phone tryed internalz failed and few others but all failed so tried an app and said that the phone OS did not support it Huh I had it on the same phone before and so checked update I guess somehow I had dropped the OS back down to 1.4.2 how I guess when I had to do a earse to get logged back into palm profile anyways ran update and now it reboots to www.palm.com/ROM oh well reading up on the webos doctor how to fix hope it works