1.    #1  
    So, my Pre is hosed, a new one is on order, and I need to activate my spare because my crippled device has gotten unbearable. Trouble is, my online account says I have to go into the Sprint store with ID (someone had hijacked it a short time ago and made international calls, but Sprint's fraud dept. caught the problem), so I can't just swap online. I also don't want to go through the trouble of a call to customer service, when all I need are some commands.

Anyone know how to do this?
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Calling customer service is "trouble"? I dfon't think you have any option but to call them...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Calling customer service is "trouble"? I dfon't think you have any option but to call them...
    It is very time consuming, just to wait in line on the phone, go through all my information with the rep, have them confirm my email address etc. And then take me through the steps. There used to be a regular "## something, something, # whatever that I could punch in myself and be done in minutes.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    It is very time consuming, just to wait in line on the phone, go through all my information with the rep, have them confirm my email address etc. And then take me through the steps. There used to be a regular "## something, something, # whatever that I could punch in myself and be done in minutes.
    No. If you don't have a clean ESN then you won't be able to activate the phone the easy way. You'll have to go into a store or wade through customer service calls until you can get someone to remove the flag for the ESN or activate the phone for you. All of the easy means will immediately bail out at the sign of a suspect ESN.

If there were an easy way to activate flagged ESNs then Sprint would be losing money hand over fist to fraud, not to mention probably get in trouble with several enterprise and govt entities.