1.    #1  
    Picked up a beautiful pre on ebay for 60 bucks with some accessories

Just got it activated and service deactivated on the old scratched screen phone. My question is, is it normal to still be able to use the old phone for games, watching videos stored on it and any use other than of course phone calls?

Thanks
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    yes if your connected to wifi
  3.    #3  
    Good will come in handy just to play around with and leave the new phone "clean"
    When you tell someone something, it depends on what part of the World you're standing in . . . as to just how silly you sound.
    yea and even use the phone for WIFI
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    yea and even use the phone for WIFI
    Do tell more????
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Can anyone describe how to do this? My "old" Pre- was deactivated today, then did a reset. After the reset, it will not continue beyond the activate account screen. Is there any way to recover and stay with the old WiFi-only phone?

I bought a better-condition Pre- from Ebay to hold me over until the Pre3 arrives on Sprint... hopefully.

TIA,
    Brad
    Palm IIIx -> TX -> Centro -> Pre
  7.    #7  
    clymber cant really help not sure why mine stayed on?

It deactivated, later after a reboot I just unlocked it with my password and can do everything but make calls. Almost like a pocket pc now still can surf email with the wifi on
    just bypass activation. @Brad