1.    #1  
    I could not find a recent thread on this topic and did not think thread necromancy was appropriate on a Wednesday. . .

Has anyone dealt with Asurion on replacements for a Palm Pre recently? Do you know if they still stock them, or are they replacing them with other devices?
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    I could not find a recent thread on this topic and did not think thread necromancy was appropriate on a Wednesday. . .

Has anyone dealt with Asurion on replacements for a Palm Pre recently? Do you know if they still stock them, or are they replacing them with other devices?

I have. I got a replacement Sprint Pre for my wife a few months ago. They shipped overnight and it was simple and pleasant.

THAT phone had a bluetooth problem. I called them last week. They sent a replacement overnight. It was simple and pleasant. That phone is great...so far
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I have. I got a replacement Sprint Pre for my wife a few months ago. They shipped overnight and it was simple and pleasant.

THAT phone had a bluetooth problem. I called them last week. They sent a replacement overnight. It was simple and pleasant. That phone is great...so far

Wonderful to hear. Hopefully I can call them tonight and make this happen.
    I expect you to be successful. Good luck.