1.    #1  
    I have two Palm Pre- with Govnah set @ 1ghz. Both phones started acting up..ie no keyboard response, cards/apps unresponsive, not receiving calls or texts, and touch screen not responding. The only way to shut phones down is a battery pull. I did have an idea and went to Govnah to see the load average. On one phone it was @20 and the other was @ 12. That seems high to me and I have no apps running accept Govnah (plus phones are in airplane mode). So I figured something is bogging my phones down. Then I thought...why @the same time? Has anyone had this issue and how do I correct.
    what kernel are you using. I'd suggest that you revert to a stock kernel, the confirm the issue is gone. Then add uberkernel and test again.
    The load average should be below 10 pretty much all the time unless you're doing some serious usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    what kernel are you using. I'd suggest that you revert to a stock kernel, the confirm the issue is gone. Then add uberkernel and test again.

I'm using uberkernel on both. I find it odd that both phones did this within 2-3hrs of it happening. One phone seems to be ok now but the other is just seems FUBAR'd. Keyboard won't work, high load average (highest I seen was 78) touch screen is iffy, and battery pull is the only way to get it to restart. Sad Day!!!!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    The load average should be below 10 pretty much all the time unless you're doing some serious usage.
    That's what I thought also. But the phones were just sitting there. Even with no apps open (after restart) I sent the phones a text message from my daughters phone and it took them almost 10min to receive the message. I don't know what's up but I need my WebOS and Sprint (in my area) almost flat out refuse to work on these or give a refurb. They pressure you to get and android phone.