1.    #1  
    My pre plus has 5GB of free space. It is telling me my app database is almost full. It shows me a help icon that does not bring up anything. If it says it is full it wants to sign me out of my palm profile and restart the phone. Is there something wrong with my phone? Is there a way to bypass this?
    Quote Originally Posted by crucian4 View Post
    My pre plus has 5GB of free space. It is telling me my app database is almost full. It shows me a help icon that does not bring up anything. If it says it is full it wants to sign me out of my palm profile and restart the phone. Is there something wrong with my phone? Is there a way to bypass this?
    Use the search function.

Change your email behaviour, store your messages for less time. That is one possible solution

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    What are the limits of the App DB and why isn't this clearly communicated? There should be more help than the phone gives. The app db should also be able to be optimized for a given user's needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    What are the limits of the App DB and why isn't this clearly communicated? There should be more help than the phone gives. The app db should also be able to be optimized for a given user's needs.
    IIRC about 150Mb, and there is no user-controllable way of changing this

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    IIRC about 150Mb, and there is no user-controllable way of changing this
    Sorry but that isn't quite what I meant - I meant how does a user find out what is taking up the space, and how far they are from full, and what to delete to make more space, etc.

Ideally a patch to change the size of this would be created, or a patch to at least track where the use was and give you insight into what to change to get the situation resolved.
  6.    #6  
    Use the search function.
    I used it but, the results were not for webos 2.1. What came up was from 2009 for mvapp in 2009. If you know a topic I could search using google. I used this sites search function and google.

[/QUOTE]Change your email behaviour, store your messages for less time. That is one possible solution[/QUOTE]
    My emails are manually updated and stored for one day. Thanks for the suggestion though.
  7.    #7  
    Use the search function.
    I performed the same searches again but added the worf bug and got a thread to check my various databases' storage. I will try that and go from there. Thanks