1.    #1  
    I have a palm pre+.I recently got in on the touchstone $5 deal. My question is after going thro old threads what is the phone supposed to act like when on the stone? I recently updated from 1.45 to the newer update from Verizon.The phone makes no noise when set on the stone but shows the time of day on a black screen.The first one they sent me the phone showed nothing just the blank screen.Sorry for the noob question just wanting to know.
    Check the little battery icon in the upper right corner; if there is a little lightning bolt it means the phone is charging and the Touchstone is working.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Check the little battery icon in the upper right corner; if there is a little lightning bolt it means the phone is charging and the Touchstone is working.
    Yes there is for a while then it switches to a screen with just the time on it
    Quote Originally Posted by marksj View Post
    I have a palm pre+.I recently got in on the touchstone $5 deal. My question is after going thro old threads what is the phone supposed to act like when on the stone? I recently updated from 1.45 to the newer update from Verizon.The phone makes no noise when set on the stone but shows the time of day on a black screen.The first one they sent me the phone showed nothing just the blank screen.Sorry for the noob question just wanting to know.
    Check your ringer switch... if it's on mute there is not a sound when you place it on the touchstone. The screen will turn off if the touchstone isn't detected - so if after your screen timeout maximum you still see the time you're likely charging. Run the phone down, open Govnah or Battery Monitor and watch the battery current change from negative (discharging) to positive (charging).
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marksj View Post
    Yes there is for a while then it switches to a screen with just the time on it
    That behavior is normal.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre