1.    #1  
    I am in the market to purchase a used / refurbished Pre Plus to replace my Pixi Plus. I have discovered an eBay vendor (trade2save) that has a very good quantity of used Pre Pluses ranging from approximately $70-$100 in fair to very good condition (as determined by them).

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor?
    Hey leebae, I actually just received my Pre+ from trade2save. They shipped it rather quickly, and the description was fairly accurate.. The phone was to be in very good condition with only a scuff on the battery cover.. But unfortunately my Pre has a few light scratches on the face (around the screen so no big deal) and the Q key doesn't work without a little bit of extra pressure (also not a big deal). Over all I would say they are definitely pretty decent because they also have a 14 day return policy if you are not satisfied. Though I cannot comment on how well they handle that since I haven't had to return my phone. Hope this helped!
  3.    #3  
    That does help. I am in no big hurry as I saw they had a very large inventory of the units. I am guessing they may come down a little more when the Pre3 finally hits the shelves.

Are you going to run webOS Doctor on your unit before activating?
    I already activated mine. Is there a reason you should run webOS Doctor before activating?
    <phones for sale deleted>
    please post them in the marketplace section.